Vic inspired me with something that might be a euphemism, but if not would look something like this:
Captain Carl, imagine this happening to that yowling cat in the middle of the night. Carlos Spicy Weiner can make this happen for you!
May his days be few;I felt that nicely summed up how I felt about Obama. I found out Rachel Maddow made a statement about how the next verse reads:
may another take his place of leadership
May his children be fatherlessI popped out a tweet referencing Psalm 109:8 and mentioned I was doing it specifically because Rachel Maddow called it UNAMERICAN.
and his wife a widow.
You can't take one bit out of context and pretend it's not about wishing him dead, because it totally is.To which I replied:
Well then I guess I just don't know what I meant by what I said now do I?I then blocked her. If I wanted to include it folks the reference would look like this:
Pslam 109:8-9There is a difference.
I have a new hero. Joe Wilson #iamthemob...prompted a troll exchange. I have found people who diagree with those of us who are conservative tend to follow the #iamthemob hash and jump out to try to spew the party line we hear from our government at us.
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4Masses A grown man throws a tantrum over an easily debunked rumor like a three year old, and you admire that? I weep for this country.
@MildlyBrilliant Would you like a link to the bill where you can read it for yourself?
@MildlyBrilliant While the bill says it is for illegals there is no mechanism to verify citizenship.
@MildlyBrilliant Per the bill there is only a check for income as a requirement.
@MildlyBrilliant Go back under your rock and love on the president who is lying to you while you adore him. I weep for YOU!
@MildlyBrilliant I also weep for the fact you refer to yourself as "Mildly Brilliant" but believe everything you are told.
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4masses H.r. 3200: Sec 246-no federal payment for undocumented aliens. Oh and mildlybrilliant is self depricating humor, try again.
Here is the section he is referencing:
"SEC. 246. NO FEDERAL PAYMENT FOR UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS.
Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States."
@MildlyBrilliant And please point out the section where they verify citizenship. I'll be waiting.
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4Masses Yeah it it's the part where there is NO DOCUMENTATION, no insurance... Or do you honestly believe the gov't won't check?
@MildlyBrilliant Do you honestly believe they will? If it isn't mandated, why would they? How would they?
Now I make a comment to another twitterer
@OrdinaryAmerica Dude, I will have to blog about this transaction with this twit. It is hilarious.
I was bad. I shouldn't have called him a twit. I admit it, it was childish of me.
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4Masses If that resolution is passed then yes it would be. You have no proof it won't and who are you calling "twit"? Blog away chump.
HUH? I still don't understand this one?
@MildlyBrilliant I am calling YOU a twit. You said this was easily refutable. Now are you saying "It isn't in there, but it will be?"
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4Masses I showed you the house resolution stating no insurance for those without documentation, it's not my fault you can't read.
Uh... no it doesn't say anything about "Documentation"
@MildlyBrilliant I already pointed out I know it says that. You have not answered my question, "How is citizenship verified?"
MildlyBrilliant @Tots4Masses The same way it is for Medicare, Medicaide, SCHIP, etc. You have to submit your documentation before you get any bennefits.
Uh... no it doesn't reference Medicare, Medicaide, SCHIP etc. Let me ask again.
@MildlyBrilliant And what section is that outlined in? I promise to read it and give it honest thought if you point it out.
In the Senate, Democrats in the so called "Gang of Six," a group of bipartisan senators on the Senate Finance Committee which is the last panel yet to release its bill, began moving quickly to close the loophole that Wilson helped bring greater attention to.
You're too old to play gigs when.....
1. It becomes more important to find a place on stage for your fan than your amp.
2. Your gig clothes make you look like George Burns out for a round of golf.
3. All your fans leave by 9:30 p.m.
4. All you want from groupies is a foot massage and back rub.
5. You love taking the elevator because you can sing along with most of your playlist.
6. Instead of a fifth member, your band wants to spring for a roadie.
7. You don't know (or care) who any of the new bands are.
8. You need your glasses to see the amp settings.
9. You've dislocated your back jumping off the stage.
10. You feel like hell before the gig even starts.
11. One of the waitresses is your daughter.
12. You stop the set because your Ibuprofen fell behind the speakers.
13. Most of your crowd just sways in their seats.
14. You find your drink tokens from last month's gig in your guitar case.
15. You refuse to play without earplugs.
16. You ask the club owner if you can start at 8:30 instead of 9:30.
17. You check the TV schedule before booking a gig.
18. Your gig stool has a back.
19. You're related to at least one member in the band.
20. You don't let anyone sit in.
21. You need a nap before the gig.
22. After the third set, you bug the club owner to let you quit early.
23. During the breaks, you go to the van to lie down.
24. You prefer a music stand with a light.
25. You don't recover from a Saturday night gig until Tuesday afternoon.
26. You hope the host's speech lasts forever.....
27. You buy amps considering their weight, not tone or cool factor.
28. Feeling guilty looking at hot women at the bar becaus they're younger than your daughter.
29. You can remember seven different club names for the same location ...
30. You have a hazy memory of the days when you could work 10 gigs in 7 days and could physically do it
31. Your set list is danceable.
32. You think "homey" means cozy and warm
33. You have to look over your glasses to check your PA connections
34. You're playing the same venue in three months and you ask the club owner if you can leave your amp!
35. Most of the band members are a lot younger then you.
36. Your son is waiting for the gig to end to drive you and your stuff home, then go back out and party...
37. Your date couldn't make it because she couldn't find a sitter for the grandkids...
38. In consideration of your age, the audience requests some British invasion.
39. On all out of town gigs, you draw straws to see who the driver will be coming home.
40. You start listing your truss as a "business expense".
41. You forget to take your Flowmax so all sets that night are only 15 minutes long.
42. When you get a "Cease and Desist" letter from the Spandex Co.
43. When you play 2 nights in a row, and the next day, your body aches like you played in the Super Bowl!
44. Or .. you play a Wednesday night gig and call into work sick on Thursday and Friday..
45. When the only "Stones" you care about are in your gallbladder or kidney.
46. You have to charge extra money if there are any steps to climb.
47. Your hearing has deteriorated so badly that you actually ask the guitar player to "turn up".
48. You call out the next song only to have someone remind you that played it 10 minutes earlier.
49. Your drugs are keeping you alive, rather than killing you.
50. You worry more about breaking a hip, than being hip.
52. Musicians half your age are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame or have appeared on postage stamps.
53. The only white powder to be found amongst the band members, is foot talc.
54. You look at the song list you provide to clients and realize the last song you entered under your "top 40" category is Disco Inferno.