OK, so POST-Disney I have some observations concerning Ben.
1. The boy is a Roller Coaster JUNKIE! Loves them. Space Mountain, Rock and Roller Coaster etc... BRING 'EM ON!
2. He is definitely showing stims like mad now. Hitting his head with his pillow. I have also noticed he is REALLY into being a gorilla at the moment (still way into being a cat as well). I wonder if once he has been at home for a while if he will ease off, or if this is a here to stay phase.
3. Ben is not thinking through options unless you walk him through the consequences. An example is I told him to stay downstairs at my Dad's house because THE WIFE and my step-mom were talking upstairs. Ben asked why and I said because "I said so." He looked at me, scowled and went upstairs. I got him, spanked him and he denied ever hearing me tell him not to go.
The next time he was choosing not to do something, I walked him through what would happen and he chose to do what he was told to do.
4. I am more tired now than I was before vacation.
5. I don't officially start my new job until tomorrow and I am already behind.