I just didn't know it.
Got an email from a guy in our testing group on a problem I wrote up. He told me he couldn't get into the PBX because it had a password. I checked, sure enough, I forgot to include the password. I added the info and sent it back to him.
I then get an email that the password was not correct as it didn't work.
I check my note, call the tech ask another engineer. Three guys, same answer.
I reload the database and verify the password works on my PBX. I email him back, tell him I have verified it and run through the procedures I am using to log in.
It still doesn't work for him.
So I am now removing the password and sending him another backup without the password. What makes this ESPECIALLY annoying is this is the PBX I hardly ever work on, (barely can make it work actually) so I have to read the book on EVERYTHING I DO!
Guess that is too hard for Engineering Level support to do.